Tuesday, January 29, 2008

mister eleven, urr soo emoooo

I have been wanting a pair of striped socks for quite some time now. Unfortunately, most of the ones I find are "L@@K, EMO, PUNK, scene, ROCK, GOTH, stripe tights! L@@K!!!" aaand after looking at more goth apparel web-pages than I imagined existed.... I think I may have found the right pair... unfortunately... they are red and black.
I'm trying to think of a way to make these without having to purchase a whole tights-making factory. And of course, trying to fit said factory in my room... which was today picked as most untidy room in my hall. A pic was actually taken and shall be used for the leaflet they hand out to freshers next year. Anyways, back on track. Wheeeere caaaan I fiiind theeeese tiiiiiiiights?????????? urgh.

No comments: