Saturday, February 9, 2008

mister twenty-three, it's the elusive dress, the pretty shoes and the eye candy

I went on a little day trip to darling lovely London today, mainly to see this little exhibition at the National Theatre and to do some library researching. Of course, once the geekiness was over it was off to the shops! First I headed to Topshop, to hunt for this dress which I want to wear on my birthday:

I had already looked for it in my local Topshop, but they knew nothing about it so I figured my woes would be solutioned by the Oxford Circus one but alas, they don't stock it yet... and don't know when. So I guess I shall just stalk the online shop and click like a mad woman when it does pop up, hopefully before the end of next week! Saw the Christopher Kane collection, but didn't really like the pieces that much... which avoided frustration since by the time I got there my size had run out. I did however, get a top and a bracelet thing.

Anyway, the day was still young and I went to get the other thing I wanted from London... my birthday present!
I know, nothing edgy... just plain classic Chanel flats. I've already got a pair of expensive extravagant shoes and never really get to wear them because well, they are just tooooo beautiful. These on the other hand are asking for some heavy wearing! In fact, they are asking to come along with my bike on the little day trip we plan on taking tomorrow. Of course, they are talking utter nonsense since there will be a lot of mud and grass!
After that, I was obviously skint and it was back to the lovely south bank, for a little stroll before heading off to St. Pancras. Oh the good times London gives.


No comments: