Friday, February 8, 2008

mister twenty-two, I feel like dancing.

After pretty much still being in love with the Miu Miu SS08 collection and seeing other bloggers' version of the skirts, I went ahead and did mine today. I thought that instead of doing the whole thing from scratch, I'd just get a big, loooong, full skirt from a charity shop and adjust it.

I found the following skirt at the Extra Care store and even though I was looking for a more harlequin-ish print, I thought that the light stonewashed denim would look quite nice in a shorter version.


The below skirt is the result. It is very 80s, which is something I didnt really expect but definitely something I can work with. I also got the top half of the skirt and wear it underneath so as not to expose myself more than I need/want to.


No comments: