Sunday, February 3, 2008

On a side note

I'm off to pick up my lovely new bicycle! Am really excited since I've been wanting to start cycling for ageees but never really got to it. This is the most expensive bike I've bought in my life since back home the most they could ever cost is £40.
I'm no expert in bikes but after looking at many bikes that didn't quite feel right, I felt so at ease with the above bike that I had to have it. It's a Diamondback Maravista and you can read more about it here. Weeeee!!! off I go !!!! <3>

EDIT: I just got back :) Can't explain how HAPPYYYYY I feel :D!!!! I've never cycled in the UK before and back home they let us ride on the pavement so you can imagine how scared I was to cycle next to cars!!! brrrr!!! It was all worth it though! I plan to take it out to lectures tomorrow and then some random places. Can't stay out too late though since my lights and neon monster jacket haven't arrived yet.

No comments: