Sunday, May 6, 2007

i like you, mister zero

so hello :)
wanted to make a fun and woo-hoo introduction but truth be told I CANT be bothered... so I'll just fast-fact myself :D
I LIKE : the sea, architecture, tea, lime pie, music
I DONT LIKE: boiled fish, contemporary art, coffee, tiramisu, ipods

better explained, ive been in love with the sea since i was a child. not just in summer. i love it on the winter, autumn and spring. i specially like how the sun shines on it. but i dont like boiled fish... actually... I HATE IT, the smell, the texture the taste. ugh
architecture is my passion, you have no idea how stupid I can get about it... and ill shut up about how much of a groupie I can be when seeing architects I admire... Contemporary art though.... thats just not .... right.
...and so on.

2 comments:

camaybraham said...

kewt blog.

The Spicers said...

boiled fish-ICK.
iPods-Don't own one, don't want one.
architecture-YES, please.
But what have you got against coffee?