Sunday, May 6, 2007

pop me, mister one

so what is Paper Doll Cut about? its about c_ _ _ _ _ _g/s so here we go, options galore :

cooking
cooks
cakes
coughing
clothing
clothes

me thinks the picture of lily cole above pretty much points to the last options... eh? yep, this is pretty much a blog about clothing... i dare not say fashion yet. me is very picky about how that word is used. so yes, the odd rambling about clothes and their wonderful world (why not architecture since im so fond of it, you mas ask. but that's the reason not... im too fond of it, its too personal... ill be soooo gay on every post, youll be sooo bored of me).
of course, i dont pretend this to be a "style guide" or whatever... i hate that. its clothing with some extra odds and ends here an there. just me talking. hurrah.

so yes, ill do my best to be entertaining to whoever happens to stumble upon this blog of mine.

nice to meet you. pie.

No comments: