Wednesday, May 9, 2007

mister five, you are oh so very cheap.


sooo. a hobby of mine is to go on a constant basis to charity shops around my area :) i like to dig and hunt, i find it more entertaining than shopping high street (dont get me wrong... i love my high-street sales).
yesterday and today have yielded nice finds! First off, the dress on the right. Lovely Jean Baron vintage dress. It is looong and has a nice drapey back, kind of cape-ish... (please understand english is not my first language). I fell in love!

Next was a light-peach polyester shirt. It is semi-transparent and veeery light. I normally dont buy Made in China things from charity shops... but the color and texture and everything about this shirt made me buy it. blame it! (uuuuh, also have a look at the neck!!)... i might have problems with taking the old lady factor a few levels down.

Then there is a shop that has a reject corner of 3 for £1 clothes. Great for modifying apparel and sometimes you find the odd good item (once I got a nice pair of red jeans). I found that gold-ish dress and gray pencil skirt and thought "hmmm... chloe dress!" hahaha, might turn out good, might be horrible. who knows! but for that price....

Then there is my little darling! I love the necklace to the right. The cage props open and closes! <3 !
Other finds included a jane shilton white bag with loooooads of compartments inside, a black leather box bag, and other stuff that I will not bore you with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that red dress and the necklace are fabulous!! lucky you!