Tuesday, May 8, 2007

mister four, i know you hate shopping primark with me


Lets get something straight. I like Primark. I dont go for their dresses unless they are borderline cheap (by that I mean £1-3), because I believe a flammable dress that will make you sweat like a pig and EVERY single girl is gonna have is not even worth £8. Been there done that and not liked.

However, there is some stuff I love. Such are the 5 for £2.50 undies, £6 skinny jeans (and recently their £12 coloured skinny jeans), £6 flats and basic £3 t-shirts.

There is of course the issue that they manage to chav-up their stuff quite wonderfully... and today while browsing the accesories racks I found the necklace on the left (image courtesy of EBay)... I think "WHY? why Primark? WHY??" You took one of my favourite accesories (I own 3 big heart necklaces) and chaved it up to the point that I will never look at them the same way... The image just doesnt do justice to the 'ugh'ness of it. Its a heavy chain and made of that bright special-fake-coloured gold....

Primark, you break my heart.

1 comment:

Eli said...

Its the problem with high street stuff, they ruin almost everything.