Friday, January 25, 2008

mister eight, I blame it all on the milkshake!!!

It all started with an innocent trip to eat ice-cream in Harrods with my friend... then we decided to have a browse/peek... and we all know how that ends... I found myself in the Hermes section looking at one scarf. The tag said £192... I'm behind on my rent but the colors blind my judgement... I ask to just have a look at it...

Now, I have never touched a Hermes scarf before and the experience absolutely ravaged my sense of economy... the weight of it, the way it slips through your fingers and the puffiness of the edges. Before I had time to hear my judgement screeching for help or catch my friend's glare of "are you MAD?", there was an orange bag in my hands... oh. boy.

Anyway, fastforwarding to this moment ... Im actually not regretting this purchase of mine... I've been spending the last hour or so playing around with how to wear it... kinda reminds me of when I got my first pair of heels and would wear them eeeeeeeeeeverywhere.

And oh well, if I get kicked out of my uni halls for being behind on my rent... I might just find a way to magically fold this scarf into a tent, which truth be told would be much prettier than my current room.

1 comment:

Penny said...

On sunday, it was used as a most useful little bag, MUCH lighter than my usual 500g leather bag and very colourful indeed :)