Monday, January 28, 2008

mister nine, are you Prince Eric?


One of my real names is the name of a famous mermaid. This is just coincidence. Another coincidence is that I have an enormous passion for the sea. This weekend I shall be going to the beach, to wet my feet, feel the breeze and maybe even splash about. And most likely end up with pneumonia.
I always have worn dresses when I go to the beach. But this was back at home, where the sea is warm and the sun is out; thus, bright small dresses where always my choice. Considering this is the English sea...I feel that I should change my scales to grey-ish tones.




Im feeling heavy knits, jersey dress, thick stockings, boots. All in tones of greyness. A ring to papa Poseidon shall provide all the pearls and seashells to adorn myself with.

I promise to be the most overly-dressed girl amongst my friends in this little day trip. Oh well, they are already used to it anyway.

No comments: