Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dress-shopping for the food-obsessed.

All the dresses below are from Topshop, can you guess which one is from the Kate Moss collection?


Yep, the overpriced one.

I got the polka dot one... and what did I do with the extra £15 you ask? Eat half a chicken from Nando's with peri peri chips and coleslaw... and a massive popcorn sundae from Friday's. The best of it all?? The empire line shape of the polka dot dress will hide all the weight gained from such a scrumptious meal. I love it when things come together as nicely as this.

3 comments:

WendyB said...

What's a popcorn sundae?!?

Penny said...

A popcorn sundae is something I wish I had never tried! It's like any normal sundae except it has sweet popcorn and pieces of brownies involved too. oh yum.

robert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.