Sunday, March 2, 2008

mister thirty-five, let me clutch you.

Image from Zavvi

Onkel karl. How can you not love him. I know some hate him but me... I really wish he was my onkel. Anywaaay, out is his DVD! (actually... has been out for some time) and while his musings may not be as funny as the girls from Go Fug Yourself make them seem (my favourite) ... I still feel like spending a lazy afternoon watching him work. Add to basket it is!

On a side note, does anyone else find the Zavvi website really ugly?

Edit: As always youtube has something. Preview can be found here.

1 comment:

s.i. michaels said...

I saw a documentary on IFC from 5-10 years ago (when he was still heavy.) It was interesting listening to him--I don't know that he's crazy so much as he has a very definitive idea of what's appealing. Maybe now that he's not eating, he might be a little more delirious.