Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yada yada yada

Between the alternation of spring cleaning and my self-made ArchiCAD crash learning course (nightmare) I did some flipping through my fashion inspiration file.

What stood out the most was the exagerately flared jeans. Unfortunately the only time I tried one of these on was with a friend who went to great lenghts in order to make me think that "these are butch lesbian trousers and as such should never ever eeeeever be worn yada yada". I shall buy these from Topshop, bring out whatever "butch lesbian" I have inside and wear them proudly with my Peacocks wedges (a copy of some Marc by MJ ones) or Miu Miu heels.

Another thing from the files was the bottom left pic of the girl in the denim bustier and sheer cardigan. I own a floral denim bustier which I always wore on top of a t-shirt since it was quite revealing... it had never occured to my marshmallow brain to layer it UNDER something... doh.

Alas, it is back to the ArchiCAD crash learning course and all dreams of 70s style frolicking must be swallowed up by 3D buildings... ugh.

No comments: