Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm sorry... come again?!

Ok, hold on to whatever stable object is near you as I present the following:


Why must you do this Onkel Karl??? US$230 (around £115) for a pair of tights? I was very much ready to panic call every Chanel boutique in September to get my peasant mittens on these... £80 tops. £80 tops. Alas, the £80 have been thrown at my face. Rejection sucks.
I shall wait patiently for a high-street cheapo version... if they did it to the Prada socks, they can do it to these tights ...right?
Yet somehow... there's a little voice with a peculiar german-french accent telling me to go the extra £35 and get the real thing...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-D Harsh. They ARE fab tho.

Thanks for the congrats btw.

Times of Glory said...

I remembered the first time I saw it in the runway show. I thought 2 things immediately "must be expensive and must look really cool on". I really don't know which one dominates the other. The thing is that it is a pair of very very stylish tights, but I can easily ruin them... God, good post x

Shes Dressing Up said...

I can imagine ripping those tights as soon as I put them on... T'would be awful!

Times of Glory said...

Could you imagine that you are having a lovely night out? All the sudden...... Noooo, that'll be heart-broken. On the other hand, they do look super duper cool.

N/OutofFashion said...

£115!

Lord!

I would rip them straight-off too.

Penny said...

The funny thing is, even if they got ripped to bits I would be in total denial and still wear them!

Hannah said...

They are nice, but I wouldn't, couldn't spend that much on them!

They wouldn't be that hard to DIY a pair of though, would they? black paint-on dye on plain white tights?

Nicola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.