Saturday, April 19, 2008

the wardrobe bitch-slap.

Spring cleaning is always there to remind me that no, I do NOT need any more clothes.
First, there's plastic drawers jam-packed with daily tops. Then the two plastic boxes, one for daily dresses and skirts, the other for bags (the bottom suitcase is filled with books...). The actual wardrobe bursting with shoes and outerwear.
A roxy suitcase and the metallic suitcase filled with clothes that don't fit me anymore cause I've gained a considerable ammount of weight. The black suitcase on the bottom which is half-filled with DIY ideas and the turquoise suitcase with some vintage clothing (the suitcase on top of the turquoise one is empty). There's also a box full of shoes that I couldn't be bothered to dig out since it's underneath my bed behind some very delicate models. And let's not get started on my book situation...

I feel bitch-slapped and I do deserve it! Only today I was browsing through a charity shop thinking how much I needed a raincoat when you can see in my wardrobe a perfectly fine blue one...

Time to put a lid on the moneys.

No comments: