Wednesday, April 23, 2008

omg shoes.

For some reason, I find it harder to be criticized on a design that I know was half-done than a design that I put all my effort on. I guess it's because there's more to learn from the latter... and that I should know better than to present half-arsed work. Either way, enough pointless ranting.

Pretty shoes were made for a reason. Some people may say it's to put us in debt. I say it's to cheer us up whenever we put them on. Cheaper than therapy and faster effects.


While these ones haven't had an outing yet, they have been used quite a lot whenever I feel like adding a little bit of spring to my feet. (no puns intended). Add a cup of tea, some ice-cream and I'm as good as new. On to the next step. (this time: awful pun intended).

3 comments:

Mikkle said...

omg! i've been wanting those shoes forever! But i think if i did end up getting them, i'd be too afraid to wear them outside.

Selina (Flying Saucer) said...

yum! they need pavement action! better to be worn than never?

Nicola said...

They're so cute!

They look like Irregular Choice, are they?